Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 136 - May 16, 2010



One of my favorite things about the start of the summer months is iced coffee from Dunkin' Donuts. Granted, I am the kind of person to drink iced coffee year round, but it's just so much more refreshing when it's a little bit toasty out! The only thing I dislike is the condensation that accumulates on the outside of the cup. I'm always leaving little wet rings all over the place from where I've put the cup down. I should get a little koozy type thing that I can put my iced coffee cups into that will absorb all the condensation...hmm...

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments:

  1. Ihave one of the DD coozies and it's the best! I never leave home without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to get one next time i'm at dunkin!!

    ReplyDelete