Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 135 - May 15, 2010



Tonight was our 5th Annual Charity Poker event to raise money for cancer research. We started this a while back as a way for people to get together, have fun, and raise money for a great cause. I was nervous that tonight's turnout was going to be small, and that money would be scarce, but I'm proud to announce that we were able to raise $400 this year, which is fantastic! I want to thank everyone that came, everyone that donated, and everyone who helped with the event! Cancer research is something near and dear to my heart, and so many people have been affected by this terrible disease.

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! Congratulations!! & check out my current post... i have this strange feeling you might like it!

    ReplyDelete