Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 133 - May 13, 2010



So today I had a major brain fart. Before I left the house to head to dinner to celebrate a friend starting a new chapter in life, I grabbed my camera, thinking I could get a few awesome shots for my blog. Well I'll give you one guess as to what I also forgot to bring with me when I left the house. Hint: I took a picture of it when I got back, since I couldn't take any pictures at dinner because I forgot the darn thing! I swear sometimes I would forget my head if I didn't have it attached to the rest of me. Anyways, I have three of these things, and all three were left behind! Oh well - such is life I suppose!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments:

  1. Oh well! At least you still got to enjoy the dinner! I hate when i forget things as well & i would definitely forget my head if it wasn't screwed on as well! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you on that one! i can be so completely absentminded sometimes it's just insane!! :P

    ReplyDelete