Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 131 - May 11, 2010



And we're back to the flowers! Yesterday at Zumba class, our instructor gave out roses to us ladies in honor of Mother's Day. So yeah, I'm not really a mom, unless you count my Daisy Doo and my bunsters as my kids, but it was still a nice gesture. Today, after the rose opened a bit, I snapped this picture, because as those of you following along know that I love taking pictures of flowers! I am just excited to be getting into flower season! The roses should be out soon at Elizabeth Park, and then look out readers, flowers galore! Anyways, for those of you who are local - I'll be doing a photo walk at Elizabeth Park on June 5th at 11:30 - you are all invited to come join me if you'd like!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment:

  1. Totally wish i was local!! But a lovely flower indeed & i like the 3 distinct colors in the photo! NICE WORK!

    ReplyDelete