Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 139 - May 19, 2010



I wish I knew what kind of flower this is, because every year around this time, it grows on a vine like plant on the side of the front steps, and it's absolutely beautiful. Any plant or flower experts out there that can give me an idea of what I've got here? There are only a couple of blooms on it right now, but the flower is just gorgeous! I've definitely photographed it in the past, and when I was coming back from running a few errands today, I saw that it had bloomed so I grabbed my camera for my annual "flower I don't know the name of but love" shot! If anyone knows, please leave a comment!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

4 comments:

  1. lol you take WAY better shots of flowers than i do & i agree this one is quite fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an easy one. Clematis. It's one of my friends' favorite flowers.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clematis

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right! It's a Clematis. I have this flower growing around our mailbox. It's an amazing flower!

    ReplyDelete