Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 143 - May 23, 2010



Today I photographed my first wedding since I did my sister's wedding last July. It was definitely a low key wedding (at least the ceremony was) with a couple that wasn't exactly excited to be in front of the camera, but there were some pretty good pictures in the bunch! After I finished taking a few shots of the couple, I peeked around a screen that the staff had set up and saw the door to the kitchen, where someone was working on garnishing the fruit cups you see here. I just had to take a picture with all of them lined up in a row. They looked yummy! Too bad I didn't get to stay to have one!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments:

  1. They look rather delicious & i am SURE you did an amazing job! i would also like to say thank you for the comment the other day on my blog... i SERIUOSLY dont know what i would do without you! lol

    ReplyDelete