Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 146 - May 26, 2010



So I think I have mentioned Zumba before, but if I haven't, here's a little bit about something that is so incredibly fun to do! Zumba is a type of workout that is more like a party than an exercise. This building here is the Goff Building in East Hampton, where we go to take Zumba classes. Sure there are some that are closer, but our instructor is awesome, so we're willing to drive! Basically, Zumba is a dance/aerobic workout that fuses different types of world dance styles. Many people I've spoken to about it have said "well my body doesn't move that way" or "I can't shake my hips like that!" Let me tell you something - no matter what you think you can or cannot do, Zumba is fun because you just let loose and have a great time! Don't worry about how you look, just have fun with it!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment:

  1. love it! Check out my new post... have a little special something for you!

    ReplyDelete