Search This Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 122 - May 2, 2010



Six years ago today, Eric and I were married in the presence of our friends and family. Six years have flown by faster than I could ever imagine! When we met, we were both still in college, and by chance, working at the same summer job. He was involved in a summer show, as was I - even if it was only to pull the curtains! We decided to go see each other's shows. After he came to watch me pull the curtain in my show, we went out to dinner and he accidentally flung the menu at my head. Apparently, it didn't phase me, or it knocked some sense into me, because nearly 10 years after that first date, we are celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary. It hasn't been easy - marriage is definitely something you have to work at everyday. There will be ups and downs, fights and fun, but in the end, the work is worth it. I wouldn't change a single day! I love you Eric! Thank you for 6 wonderful years of marriage :)

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment