Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 147 - May 27, 2010



Today we had a new visitor in our neighborhood! Eric was leaving to head to work, and just a minute later he comes back in the door and says "Thene, get dressed! You're gonna wanna see this!" So I head outside and this little guy had wandered from who knows where and was crossing the street! He was pretty big too - his shell was about a foot across! I think turtles are super cute, and this one was no exception! I sure wonder where he was headed to though, I can't think of any bodies of water that are near by that he could be coming from/going to! Hope he gets to where he's going!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

3 comments:

  1. What a nice pic. So nice to find one just walking around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Pat! What a lovely photo & opportunity! I love turtles as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. found your blog through an award by Patrick Tillett (another award winner mentioned your blog). I just joined on as a follower1 If you get a chance, stop by my blog too...I do a lot of photography and have a monthly contest on it...
    it is at:
    http://myretirementchronicles.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete