Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 154 - June 3, 2010




So today we're gonna do something a little different - two images! I only put two because the storm clouds today were AMAZING and I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so you all get to see both of them! Along with my obvious fascination with flowers, clouds are also extremely intriguing to me! One of my favorite parts of summer is when you get all these storm fronts moving in that create these gorgeous thunderhead clouds (or cumulus nimbus if I'm not mistaken!) I loved the contrast of the big heavy intense clouds with the light fluffy streaks in the first picture, and then foreboding look of the second cloud. Bring on the thunderstorms! You sure won't have me complaining :)

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

3 comments:

  1. I agree...these are phenomenal photos of some spectacular clouds! And to think they are just made up of moisture...isn't it amazing???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they were made of cottony goodness! I would love to be able to just lounge around in one! Too bad :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally love to lounge around on the clouds as well! LOVE THIS POST!!!

    ReplyDelete