Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 153 - June 2, 2010



Another trip to the grocery store, and another image of beautifully colorful stacked produce to photograph! Today, we have these beautiful red bell peppers, which are some of my favorite vegetables - crisp, refreshing and sweet! I love putting them in a pasta salad for crunch, or just slicing up a few to snack on with some ranch dressing. Usually, when I go to a gathering and there's a veggie platter with red bell peppers, I tend to eat almost all of the pepper first. They're just so tasty! So I'm curious then, what's everyone's favorite vegetable to eat? Are you a zucchini fan? Perhaps artichoke? What about tomatoes? I'd love to hear from you!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments:

  1. Right now I'm having an affair with avocado...... it's as much a texture as a flavor. I just eat them plain.... om nom nom.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always been scared of avocados...maybe it's how mushy they look or something? i need to expand my horizons though..perhaps i'll give them a shot!

    ReplyDelete